1. Information We May Collect
1.2. Other Information Collected by the GAMEDUO ServiceThe GAMEDUO Service will also record game play information including, without limitation, your high scores or game session duration. Any time you access the GAMEDUO Service, we may also collect aggregate information, including, without limitation: • Internet protocol addresses • Browser type • Brower language • Referring/exit pages and URLs • Platform type • Number of clicks • Domain names • Landing pages • Pages viewed and the order of those pages • The amount of time spent on particular pages • The date and time of any of the activity listed above GAMEDUO uses the game play information and aggregate information to better tailor the GAMEDUO Service to your interests, to provide you more efficient customer support, and to overall enhance the GAMEDUO Service.
2. How We Use the Information We CollectGAMEDUO may use the information we collect through your use of the GAMEDUO Service for providing enhanced game services and promotional information regarding GAMEDUO Games. For example, we may use the information we collect in any of the following ways: • Creating your Game Account and managing the account information; • Informing you of (a) products, new products, services, features, promotions, enhancements, and updates regarding the GAMEDUO Service and (b) updates to the GAMEDUO Policy; • Promoting and facilitating your use of the GAMEDUO Service, including the targeted advertising and affiliate marketing; • Marketing GAMEDUO Games to you, including sending you offers, promotion information, newsletters, local or push notifications, e-mail campaigns, and communications regarding new, improved or existing GAMEDUO Games; • Providing customer support and responding to user inquiries; • Fulfilling your request and/or order for GAMEDUO Games and our obligations under the GAMEDUO Policy; • Enabling user-to-user communication and interaction; • Helping users find their friends who have also created a GAMEDUO Account; • Soliciting your input and feedback to improve user experience; • Monitoring the technical functioning of the GAMEDUO Service; • Developing new and/or improved games, products, services or offerings; • Analyzing market trends and user traffic; • Trouble-shooting errors or issues with any of the GAMEDUO Service; and • Complying with applicable laws, regulations, or administrative orders. Also, GAMEDUO may combine your information in an attempt to provide you with a better user experience, to improve the quality and value of the GAMEDUO Service and to analyze how the GAMEDUO Service is used.
3. Sharing of Your InformationWe may share your information with certain third parties in the following circumstances: Third Party Service Providers We may provide your information with third party companies that perform services on our behalf, including, without limitation, operation of the GAMEDUO platform, data analysis, marketing services, promotional events, e-mail campaigns, hosting services, and customer service or support. Such third party companies may access your personal information, but are required to use it solely as directed by us for performing requested services. Business Partners In conjunction with the running of GAMEDUO and its affiliates (collectively, “Business Partners”) in order to: (a) assist us in providing maintenance services of the GAMEDUO Platform and enhancing user convenience of the GAMEDUO Platform; (b) enable you to log-in and use the GAMEDUO Platform when you are playing the Business Partners’ games without creating further account; (c) enable you to receive from Business Partners any information, newsletter or notification regarding Business Partners’ games provided via the GAMEDUO Platform; and (d) enable to participate in any promotional event or campaign of such games arranged by Business Partners. We may share with Business Partners the information you provide about yourself, such as (1) your GAMEDUO Account information, (2) your Profile Information, (3) your telephone number, (4) any technical and usage information we collect, and/or (5) game play information, to the extent that such disclosure may serve the above-mentioned purposes and/or facilitate your use of the GAMEDUO Platform service. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that Business Partners use your information shared by us in compliance with any applicable laws or regulations and solely for the above-mentioned purposes. If you wish to no longer have your personal information used by the Business Partners for their marketing purposes you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will facilitate your request to Business Partners. Affiliate Marketing We may share your information with third party companies for affiliate marketing associated with the promotion of GAMEDUO Games if such disclosure is reasonably necessary to conduct, administer, or fulfill such a marketing activity. We will take commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that such third party companies use your information shared by us in compliance with any applicable laws or regulation and solely for the above-mentioned purposes. If you wish to no longer have your personal information used by third party companies for their market purposes, you may contact us at email@example.com and we will facilitate your request to the Business Partners. Advertising of Third Party Products/Services We will not actively share personal information with third party advertisers for their direct marketing purposes unless we obtain your consent. We may share (a) aggregated information (information about you and other GAMEDUO users collectively, but not specifically identifiable to you); (b) anonymous information; and (c) certain technical information (including IP Addresses, MAC Addresses for mobile devices and mobile device IDs) to develop and deliver targeted advertising in the third party advertiser’s website or application. We may also allow advertisers to collect these and similar types of information within the GAMEDUO Service and they may share it with us and/or use it for advertising. Advertisers may collect this information through the use of a variety of tracking technologies, including without limitation, browser cookies and web beacons. The information collected may be used to offer you targeted ad-selection and delivery in order to personalize your user experience by ensuring that advertisements for products and services you see will appeal to you, a practice known as behavioral advertising, and to undertake web analytics (i.e. to analyze traffic and other end user activity to improve your experience). Offer Walls GAMEDUO Games or their purchase pages may display an “offer wall” that may be hosted by a third party offer wall provider. The offer wall allows third party advertisers to provide virtual currency to users in exchange for interacting with an advertisement or for completing a marketing offer that may include signing up for an account with one of those advertisers. These offers are not controlled by or made by GAMEDUO. These offers may be displayed to you based on certain technical information, such as your geographic area or anonymous demographic information. After clicking on one of these advertisements, you will no longer be on a site hosted by GAMEDUO. To properly credit user accounts and to prevent fraud, a unique identifier will be shared with the offer wall provider. This identifier is used to ensure proper crediting of your account, prevent fraud or duplicate offers and to resolve any customer service inquiries that may arise. Safety, Security and Compliance with Law We may disclose your information to certain third parties if we reasonably believe that: (a) we are required to disclose the information in response to legal process (e.g., a court order, search warrant or subpoena); (b) we are required to satisfy any applicable laws, regulations, or administrative orders; (c) there is an emergency that poses a threat to the safety condition of you, another person, or general public; and (d) such disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the rights or property of GAMEDUO. Sale or Merger In the event that GAMEDUO undergoes a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or the substantiation portion of its assets, we may transfer all of your information you have provided, including personal information, to the successor organization in such transition if permitted by and done in accordance with any applicable law. If material changes to GAMEDUO’s privacy practices will occur as a result of the business transition, we will notify you the business transition prior to transferring your personal information.
4. Change/Delete Your Information
4.1. Information We Receive From SNSTo manage the information GAMEDUO receives about you from an SNS, you should change your privacy settings on the SNS in accordance with any applicable policy of the SNS
4.2. Profile InformationYou may change or update the Profile Information by logging into your GAMEDUO Account.
4.3. Deleting AccountIf you choose to terminate or delete your GAMEDUO Account, we will immediately delete your GAMEDUO Account information. Even after your Account is terminated or deleted some or all of your information may still remain visible to others, including but not limited to any information that has been incorporated into any User Contents or copied, stored or disseminated by you or other users.
5. LinksThe GAMEDUO Service may contain links to other websites. The fact that the GAMEDUO Service links to a website or presents a banner ad or other type of advertisement does not mean that GAMEDUO endorses or authorizes that third party, nor is it a representation of our affiliation with that third party. GAMEDUO is in no way responsible for the privacy policies of these other websites to which you choose to access from the GAMEDUO Service. It is your responsibility to read the privacy policies of these other websites when exiting the GAMEDUO Service.
6. Security of Your InformationGAMEDUO takes commercially reasonable security measures to protect against unauthorized access to, or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of, sensitive data that you share and we collect and store. Despite our efforts to enhance a security level of the GAMEDUO Service, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access, hacking, data loss, or other breaches will never occur. We strongly encourage you not to share your account password with any third parties for any reasons. Also please note that email and messaging systems are not considered secure, so we discourage you from sending us personal information through these mediums. If you have questions regarding the security measures of the GAMEDUO Service, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Our Policy Concerning ChildrenWe do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. Children under the age of 13 should not use the GAMEDUO Service at any time. If we learn that we have inadvertently gathered personal information from such children, we will take reasonable measures to promptly erase such information from our records.
8. Your California Privacy RightsCalifornia residents have the right to receive (a) information identifying any third party company to whom GAMEDUO may have disclosed (within the previous calendar year) his/her personal information for that company’s direct marketing purposes; and (b) a description of the categories of personal information disclosed. If you are a California resident and wish to obtain such information, please send a request email email@example.com